Here are 20 questions to help develop accountability and invite feedback. If we desire to grow, we should submit ourselves to a spiritual mentor and answer these questions honestly.
1. How is your relationship with God right now?
2. What have you read in the Bible in the past week? What has God said to you in this reading?
3. Where do you find yourself resisting Him these days?
4. What specific things are you praying for in regard to yourself?
5. What are the specific tasks facing you right now that you consider incomplete?
6. What reading are you doing?
7. What kind of time have you spent with anyone who is a non-Christian this month?
8. Are you sensing spiritual attacks from the enemy right now?
1. How are you doing with your family? Spouse? Kids?
2. If I were to ask your spouse about your state of mind, state of spirit, state of energy level, what would the response be?
3. What have you done to play?
4. Are there any unresolved conflicts in your circle of relationships right now?
5. When was the last time you spent time with a good friend of your own gender?
1. If Satan were to try to invalidate you as a person or as a servant of the Lord, how might he do it?
2. What is the state of your sexual perspective? Tempted?
3. Where are you financially right now? (things under control? under anxiety? in great debt?)
5. What challenges do you think you’re going to face in the coming week? Month?
6. What would you say are your fears at this present time?
7. What three things are you most thankful for?